Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
t on the ball, he plays it simpl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La carpe de sainte thorette Index du Forum -> Notre passion la pêche -> Racontez vos sessions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: 27.08.18 06:58    Sujet du message: t on the ball, he plays it simpl Répondre en citant

PARIS -- In what could be a preview of the Sochi Olympics, world figure skating champion Patrick Chan will face budding Chinese star Yan Han at the Trophee Bompard this weekend. Josh Bynes Cardinals Jersey . Chan is a three-time world champ and won Skate Canada last month. The 17-year-old Yan, the 2012 junior world champ, won the Cup of China this month. Other contenders include Yuzuru Hanyu of Japan, European runner-up Florent Amodio of France, Michal Brezina of the Czech Republic and Jason Brown of the United States. Olympic champion Evan Lysacek of the U.S. is still sidelined by a hip injury. Japanese skaters Daisuke Takahashi and Nobunari Oda lead the standings and skipped the event. Takahashi and Oda finished first and second respectively at the NHK Trophy last week. In the womens competition, the field will be weaker as Kim Yu-na of South Korea, Mao Asada of Japan and Carolina Kostner of Italy are missing. Kim pulled out of the Trophee Bompard because of a right foot injury. The Olympic champion will return to competition next month at the Golden Spin of Zagreb in Croatia, where she will display her 2014 Olympic programs for the first time. Olympic silver medallist Asada tops the standings and has already qualified for the Dec. 5-8 Grand Prix Final in Fukuoka, Japan by winning Skate America and the NHK Trophy. European champion Kostner will try to clinch a spot for the GP Final at the Cup of Russia next week after finishing third at the Cup of China. The main contenders for the gold medal in Paris will be Anna Pogorilaya, Ashley Wagner of the United States and Adelina Sotnikova of Russia. The 15-year-old Pogorilaya landed seven triple jumps in her free skate to win the Cup of China. Wagner won the 2012 Trophee Bompard and finished second at Skate America last month while European runner-up Sotnikova took the silver medal at the Cup of China. In pairs, Olympic runners-up Pang Qing and Tong Jian of China will compete against world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada. Duhamel and Radford look to rebound from a flawed free skate that made them slip from first to third at Skate Canada last month. Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia are skipping the event. The world champions have already qualified for the Grand Prix Final by winning Skate America and the NHK Trophy. In ice dance, Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir of Canada are the heavy favourites as their American rivals, Meryl Davis and Charlie White, are not participating. Davis and White won Skate America and the NHK Trophy to book a spot in the GP Final. Virtue and Moir are the Olympic champions and took the gold medal at Skate Canada. Outsiders include Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat of France and Elena Ilinykh and Nikita Katsalapov of Russia. The French duo won the the European championship in 2011 and 2012 and took the gold medal at the Cup of China this month. Ilinykh and Katsalapov are the 2013 European runners-up and finished fourth at the NHK Trophy. The Trophee Bompard begins on Friday with short programs and short dance. The Cup of Russia next week in Moscow will be the last chance for skaters to qualify for the GP Final, which will feature the top six skaters in each category. Christian Kirk Jersey . The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento. Andre Smith Jersey . -- Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "Youve got to tie up your skates. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/brice-butler-cardinals-jersey-78/ . - Christophe Lalancette scored a third-period goal and added the shootout winner to lead the Drummondville Voltigeurs to a 5-4 win over the Quebec Remparts in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Sunday.VANCOUVER -- The biggest knock against Gershon Koffie with the Vancouver Whitecaps has been his consistency. An imposing presence in midfield, the Ghanaian would be the best player on the pitch one game and virtually invisible the next. After starting the 2014 campaign on the bench, Koffie has finally begun to live up to expectations on a daily basis, and both he and the Whitecaps have one of the teams new acquisitions at least partly to thank. Toronto FC dealt Matias Laba to Vancouver right before the start of the season and the Argentine midfielder has slotted seamlessly into the centre of rookie head coach Carl Robinsons formation. The workhorse not only cleans up danger in front of the Whitecaps defence, he also allows Vancouvers attacking players to push forward -- with Koffie being one of the main beneficiaries thus far. The 22-year-old scored from 40 yards out after pouncing on a goalkeeping error in last weekends 2-2 draw with the Seattle Sounders, and had three other clear-cut chances, including a shot that rattled the crossbar in the games opening minutes. "Gersh has got incredible attributes. Hes got the physical strength. When he makes a tackle and he means it, no ones going to beat him. Hes really that powerful," Whitecaps assistant coach Martyn Pert said Thursday. "The consistency part of the game is still something that hes got to really work hard at, and hes getting there, thats four or five games on the spin now hes been very good. "Hes got to keep it going, keep the foot on the pedal and keep driving." Robinson favoured Nigel Reo-Coker in the centre of midfield at the start of the season, but after the Englishman was injured in an off-field incident the Whitecaps turned to Koffie. "I dont think I was disappointed to be on the bench, but that motivated me," said Koffie, whose goal against Seattle was his first of the season. "I have to embrace it because my fellow mates were doing well and it was a coachs decision." Koffie -- who has already played 93 games in his Major League Soccer career -- said Robinson has asked him to go forward more in his attack-minded system, and credits Laba with allowing him that freedom to roam. "Playing with Matias Laba gives me the license to go forward and get some chances,&quoot; said Koffie. Christian Kirk Cardinals Jersey. "I know hes there to work the defensive part and delay (opponents) before we can get back in (formation)." Labas tenacity has also rubbed off on his midfield counterpart, who tracked back on more than one occasion against Seattle to help out Vancouvers back line. "(Labas) a guy who sets the tone," said Koffie. "If you play next to him, he goes in for tackles (and) you have to do the same. If he goes in chasing the ball, you have to do the same, because you cant let him do the job (alone)." Also just 22, Laba was a casualty of Toronto FCs winter spending spree, with the club unable to retain the designated player it acquired last season. "I didnt expect it, but I think its for the best," Laba said through an interpreter. "Im very happy in Vancouver with a great coach and teammates." Although he often takes care of the less-glamorous tasks on the field, the Whitecaps have come to appreciate his tireless work. "Mati gives us a great dimension to build off of at the back," said Vancouver captain Jay DeMerit. "He lets the guys that are creative express themselves a little bit more, just by giving you a little bit more of a lockdown defensively." Added the selfless Laba: "Ive always played that way -- win balls, win tackles -- and quickly disperse (passes) so my teammates have more time on the ball." Pert has been in awe at how quickly Laba has adapted to his new surroundings. "Matis been incredible since hes come in and the fact he came in two weeks before the start of the season and every game he just never lets you down," said Pert. "Hes absolutely a top, top player. I couldnt speak highly enough of Mati. "He makes incredible tackles, he gets his foot on the ball, he plays it simple." Because of their youth, Laba and Koffie could be patrolling Vancouvers midfield for some time, and the pair are expected to start alongside each other once again when the Whitecaps (4-2-5) visit the Portland Timbers (3-3-7) on Sunday. "(Koffies) a great player and I think we work really well together," said Laba. "I can win balls and that opens space up for him to go forward and attack more. We compliment each other quite well." Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 27.08.18 06:58    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La carpe de sainte thorette Index du Forum -> Notre passion la pêche -> Racontez vos sessions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation