Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
g room by singing karaoke - this time in

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La carpe de sainte thorette Index du Forum -> Notre passion la pêche -> Racontez vos sessions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: 25.08.18 07:18    Sujet du message: g room by singing karaoke - this time in Répondre en citant

In his first major interview since moving to Manchester City, Raheem Sterling reveals why he left Liverpool and how his mum is his Jose Mourinho. Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys . Sterlings high-profile £44m move from Anfield to the Etihad Stadium in the summer caused much anger among Liverpool fans, but the 21-year-old has made it clear he moved to better his career.The England international has had a topsy-turvy first season with City, who currently sit 12 points off the Premier League leaders Leicester with a game in hand ahead of the Manchester derby on Sunday, but insists the move was a great opportunity for him. The England international has had a topsy-turvy first season with City Asked by Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves what he thinks of the publics perception of him, Sterling insists he was focused on what was best for his career, and revealed his biggest critic can actually be his mother.He said: The main [comment] on my Instagram is the snake sign - thats the biggest one so far - and someone that loves money, hungry for money. When Shreeves met Sterling and Martial Geoff Shreeves gives us the insight into his interviews with Anthony Martial and Raheem Sterling Realistically, I am trying to improve as a player and thats the most important thing for me and for my development. I just did what I thought was best for my career at that moment in time.Asked about his mother Nadines input on his game, Sterling added: After games you get messages from friends and family and I can honestly say of all the games Ive played this year about 10 to 15 times Ive had - from my mum -  you werent in the box as much as you should be. You should be closer to the goal so it makes it easier for you. Sterlings high-profile £44m move from Anfield to the Etihad Stadium in the summer caused much anger among Liverpool fans I cant believe her level of thinking. I actually call her Jose Mourinho because she actually thinks she is the Chosen One!To be fair to her, at the start when I was 17 she didnt know as much. She knew all the rules and stuff like that - but the things shes telling me are the things I am trying to get better at.Its kind of annoying because those are things Im trying to change and get better at and shes pointing it out to me and I dont like that! Its the fact that its actually true is the most annoying bit! Sterling has 11 goals in 41 appearances since his move to City Sterling, who has scored 11 goals in 41 games for City, had not engaged with the media since the summer move.He insists that decision is solely down to him wanting to concentrate on the football, and the desire to let his play on the pitch do the talking. Obviously getting a move to City was a great opportunity for me and a great stepping stone, but I thought to give myself the best chance to progress and do well was to try to stay out of peoples TVs and headlines.I tried to be seen to focus on football and make it the right headlines. Its a difficult one because people formed an opinion on me and I cant do anything to change that.If I came out again and said something else it would probably make the situation a lot worse. Maybe it could have made it better, who knows? Brendan Rodgers spoke to Goals on Sunday about Sterlings move from Liverpool to Manchester City and why he has the potential to be world class I thought to myself at that moment in time it was the right thing to do - get a level playing field and try to keep it a smooth one and go into the season with the right head and focus.I think Ive not done too bad. I think Ive stayed out of the way.See the extended Geoff Shreeves interview with Sterling and Anthony Martial on Super Sunday ahead of Manchester City v Manchester United on Sky Sports 1HD from 3.30pm. Also See: Aguero: Title slipping away When Geoff met Martial and Sterling Toure agent in City ultimatum Premier League questions Youth Rashaan Evans Jersey . Head coach Randy Carlyle confirmed the news after the Leafs morning skate on Monday. Kozun was hurt during Friday nights home game against the Red Wings and did not make the return trip to Detroit for Saturdays game. Youth Harold Landry Jersey .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks. http://www.cheaptitansjerseyselite.com/ . The Raptors two leading scorers were never able to co-exist the way they hoped or the team had envisioned, but individually DeRozan was thriving, in the midst of a career season.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week, they discuss preparations for the Rio Olympics, the exciting first round of the NBA playoffs, Mike Keenan victorious in Russia and the prolonged wait for the NFL Draft finally coming to an end. Bruce Arthur, Toronto Star My thumb is down to the International Olympic Committee and…I know, I know…you feel like weve been here before, but this is a new frontier because the concept of an Olympics in Rio was new when the IOC awarded Brazil the 2016 games seven years ago. Concerns about readiness, inequality and about the way the country might react? Dont worry! Rio! Now with two years to go, the IOC is shocked…shocked…to find that they gambled on a country that hasnt built the establishment. Seriously, Rio is in major organization trouble with whole complexes unbuilt and with public unrest still simmering, the IOC is lamenting the fact that they cant employ Beijing-style slave labour. Theyre blaming it on Rio. Guess who they should be blaming instead? Steve Simmons, Toronto Sun My thumb is up to the first round of the playoffs and Im not talking about the Stanley Cup playoffs, which have been marvelous, as usual. Im talking about the NBA playoffs, where, normally, the first round is about favourites winning and not much else, but not this year. A last-second three by the sensational Damian Lillard of Portland meant there were five Game 7s in the first round, instead of a record-breaking six. There have been eight overtime games and the road team has won 21 of the first 36 playoff games - this from a league that usually sees the home teams win 70 per cent of the time. Cheap Titans Jerseys Authentic. And, of course, there is Game 7 in Toronto today with the possibility of 2 million people watching on TV. If this isnt fun, I dont know what is. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is up to Mike Keenan, who reminds us that a coach is a coach is a coach, no matter the team or the time zone. Keenan always dreamed of winning a Cup, although probably not the Gagarin Cup. Two decades after the New York Rangers memorable Stanley Cup run, Iron Mike did it again on the far side of the erstwhile Iron Curtain, coaching the KHLs Metallurg Magnitogorsk to a Game 7 win over Lev Prague. Note one striking similarity in the championships: as he did after beating the Vancouver Canucks in 94, Keenan celebrated in the dressing room by singing karaoke - this time in Russian, of course. The Red Army choir is not giving up its day job. Dave Hodge, TSN My thumb is up to May 8, which is coming soon - on Thursday - and thats why my thumb is up, because when May 8 finally arrives, it brings with it the National Football League Draft…finally. Did I say "finally?" When the NFL moved the draft from April to May, we might have known wed be sick of mock drafts by now. There is actual analysis that proclaims winners and losers of mock drafts! Ive heard so much about Jadeveon Clowneys awesome talent and alleged laziness that Im sure there are two Jadeveon Clowneys. Im not sure if the Houston Texans will take one of them or which one or if the Texans will take Johnny Manziel or if theyll trade down - I only know they cant trade up and I dont care anymore what they do, I just want them to do it. On May 8. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 25.08.18 07:18    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La carpe de sainte thorette Index du Forum -> Notre passion la pêche -> Racontez vos sessions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation