Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
dangerous road youre going down

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La carpe de sainte thorette Index du Forum -> Notre passion la pêche -> Racontez vos sessions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: 22.08.18 08:03    Sujet du message: dangerous road youre going down Répondre en citant

LENZERHEIDE, Switzerland - Maria Hoefl-Riesch was taken to a hospital with a shoulder injury after crashing in a downhill race on Wednesday, allowing Anna Fenninger of Austria to move atop the overall World Cup standings. Devon Kennard Lions Jersey . The final downhill of the season was won by Lara Gut of Switzerland, the Olympic bronze medallist , but the drama centred on 2011 champion Hoefl-Riesch. The 29-year-old German was taken by helicopter off the slope and then brought to a nearby hospital for treatment. "She has pain in the shoulder and back on the right side. We dont know yet but we dont expect any fracture or (dislocation)," Germany team spokesman Ralph Eder told The Associated Press by telephone. Fenninger was sixth-fastest before Hoefl-Riesch started last in what has shaped up as a back-and-forth duel for the overall title. Hoefl-Riesch crashed midway down when her skis slipped away beneath her at a sharp right-hand turn. She slid off course and became tangled in the safety nets. With Fenninger failing to win the race, Hoefl-Riesch had clinched the season-long downhill title minutes before entering the start gate. But she missed valuable points toward the bigger prize. The downhill trophy ceremony went ahead after the race with an empty top step on the podium and the German anthem playing as the helicopter landed nearby. Fenninger earned 40 points to take an 11-point lead overall. That could be enough for her first title if Hoefl-Riesch is unable to compete in the three remaining races this week. "I hope Maria can race again. I dont know how she is," Fenninger said. "My focus is on the next two races. What she is doing, I cant change." The 24-year-old Austrian will start in super-G on Thursday and the season-ending giant slalom on Sunday. Hoefl-Riesch was scheduled to start all four races at the World Cup Finals. She is chasing a second overall title after getting her third Olympic gold medal in Sochi last month. Still, no woman has won more World Cup races this season than Gut, who got her sixth victory and second in downhill. Gut won in 1 minute, 32.31 seconds, beating Elisabeth Goergl of Austria by 0.05 seconds. Fraenzi Aufdenblatten of Switzerland was third, 0.57 behind, in her final World Cup race before retiring. The womens race started two hours after the men went down the same 2.3-kilometre (1.43-mile) Silvano Beltrametti course. Gut was 2.32 seconds slower than mens winner Matthias Mayer of Austria, giving her the 18th fastest time of the day. Christian Jones Jersey . Striker Dario Mandzukic scored the opener in the 22nd minute but was given a red card nine minutes later for a reckless tackle and left Croatia with 10 men for the remainder of the match. Kerryon Johnson Lions Jersey . This was one of them. Omar Infante homered and tied a career high with six RBIs to carry the Kansas City Royals over the Baltimore Orioles 9-3 on Sunday. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-LeGarrette-Blount-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=948 .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL.Jamie Carragher believes John Terry deserved a better send off from Chelsea, should the captain not return next season. Terry was suspended for Chelseas 1-1 draw with Leicester on Sunday, but took to the pitch after the game at Stamford Bridge to speak to the home fans and reiterate his desire to stay.Terry is out of contract in the summer and although the club have offered him a one-year deal, he is yet to sign, saying on Friday that he is mulling over the decision. And Carragher, speaking on Sky Sports 1 HD, claimed a man of the Chelsea captains stature at the club deserved more. Terry applauds the fans at Stamford Bridge Hes been an integral part of what Chelsea have done over the last 10 years or so, the success theyve had and the trophies theyve won, he said.The one criticism youd have of the club at times, plenty of times, is theyve lacked a little bit of class in different situations.To have a figure like [Terry] and the way its been played out over the last few months, with arguably Chelseas greatest ever player, to be left hanging there like that. It doesnt seem like a send off to me the way it should have been done and the way it should have been handled by the club.To come out with a statement three or four days ago that theyd offered him a contract, it felt to me that they were backing him into a corner when it should be something they do together, whatever that may be. Cesc Fabregas opened the scoring for Chelsea from the penalty spot However, Thierry Henry believes Terrys emotional address to the fans suggested that the captain wont be returning to Stamford Bridge next season. Devon Kennard Jersey. He said: It was a bit weird for me, because I thought it was just like an end-of-season captain talk, and then when he started to be emotional and cry, why would you do that if youre sure of coming back?So if youre not coming back, is that a proper signing off for the man? I dont think it is. I said so many times I think he should stay. Whether he is going to start or not is up to the next manager, but I think he should be back. Because of his tears it looked like hes not coming back, and I think it will be a mistake if he doesnt. Danny Drinkwater (centre) then equalised for Leicester While Graeme Souness believes the lack of respect shown to Terry may lead Chelsea down a dangerous path.I think Chelsea have to be careful, said Souness. Terry will be highly regarded in that dressing room, and there will be players in there thinking: when its my time they might deal with me in the exact same way. What loyalty should I show to this football club if they are going to keep me dangling and not show any great respect?If you cant show respect and dignity to someone [like Terry], arguably the best player Chelsea have ever had, if you cant do the right thing thing by someone of that status, I think its a dangerous road youre going down. Also See: Terry reiterates desire to stay Chelsea season review Foxes finish with Chelsea draw As it happened Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 22.08.18 08:03    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La carpe de sainte thorette Index du Forum -> Notre passion la pêche -> Racontez vos sessions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation