Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
opportunity to get more speed on the field."

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La carpe de sainte thorette Index du Forum -> Notre passion la pêche -> Racontez vos sessions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: 20.08.18 08:00    Sujet du message: opportunity to get more speed on the field." Répondre en citant

BALTIMORE -- It was a night when both teams lamented a potentially devastating loss. Karri Ramo Jersey . The satisfaction the Baltimore Orioles derived from beating the New York Yankees 11-3 Monday was dampened by the possibility that third baseman Manny Machado could be headed toward the disabled list with a sprained right knee. "Well just wait for the results," Machado said in front of his locker, where a pair of crutches stood. "Hopefully it is on the good side other than the bad." He will have an MRI on Tuesday morning determine the severity of the injury and whether a stint on the DL is necessary. "Theres a chance we may have dodged a bullet," manager Buck Showalter said. The Yankees had a far different problem to cope with. Their third straight defeat dropped them a season-high seven games behind the AL East-leading Orioles with 44 games remaining. "This is the team we have. Weve got to go win with the guys that we have," New York captain Derek Jeter said. "You cant sit around and be negative. We have to stay optimistic. Youve got to have a lot of faith in your teammates and then youre going to get the job done." With each loss to the Orioles, the deficit increases. There are two games left in the series that concludes Wednesday. "I really dont think it makes a difference who youre playing," Jeter said. "Weve got to find ways to win games. Its not like you can exhale when youre playing a team thats not in front of us." Machado, a 2013 All-Star third baseman, sprained his right knee in the second inning while hitting a broken-bat grounder to shortstop. He dropped on his back in the batters box and needed help getting off the field. He was replaced by Chris Davis, who came up in the fifth against Chris Capuano (1-3) with a man on and New York leading 3-2. With the count full, Davis hit a drive over the right-field scoreboard for his 21st home run. "Chris Davis was the big at-bat in the game," Capuano said. "Obviously Chris Davis is the guy you dont want to beat you. I wouldve liked to have that pitch a little more down in the zone, probably expand it a bit, but I left it up and it caught too much of the plate." Nelson Cruz connected with a man on in the seventh and Jonathan Schoop added a three-run shot in the eighth to turn the game into a rout. Cruz now has 31 homers, tied for the major league lead with rookie Jose Abreu of the White Sox. Bud Norris (10-7) gave up three runs and five hits in five innings, and the Orioles won despite committing three errors -- including two on one wacky play. With the score tied at 1 in the top of the second inning, Carlos Beltran walked and took third on a single by Chase Headley. With Martin Prado at the plate both runners broke. As Headley got caught in a rundown, Beltran strayed off third. He headed home after Machado got the ball, and the third basemans throw hit Beltran in the helmet. After Beltran crossed the plate, Headley came around to score after the ball bounced off the backstop. Beltran and Headley received credit for a double steal, and Machado and Norris received errors on the play -- Norris for dropping the ball in a desperate bid to tag the sliding Headley at the plate. New York got one hit after the second inning, a double by Jeter. TRAINERS ROOM Yankees: RHP Michael Pineda (shoulder) will come off the DL and start Wednesday. Also, RHP Masahiro Tanaka (right elbow) threw from 90 feet 50 times Monday. Manager Joe Girardi said the next step for Tanaka will be throwing 120 times. Orioles: SS J.J. Hardy missed a second straight game with a sprained left thumb. UP NEXT Yankees: Rookie RHP Shane Greene makes his second career start against Baltimore. On July 12, he blanked the Orioles on four hits over 7 1-3 innings. Orioles: LHP Wei-Yin Chen vies for his 13th win, a single-season career high. Hes 2-3 with a 5.76 ERA in eight starts against New York. GOING DEEP Yankees: For only the fourth time in 17 games, New York failed to his a home run. Orioles: Baltimore leads the majors with 150 home runs and is 34-10 when connecting more than once. Devin Setoguchi Jersey . The right-hander said he threw about 30 pitches in a routine bullpen session Sunday at Yankee Stadium, his final hurdle before starting Tuesday night at Tampa Bay. Michael Stone Jersey . - Kyle Wood and Barclay Goodrow scored second period power-play goals to provide all of the scoring for the North Bay Battalion in a 2-0 victory over the Erie Otters in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.com/oliver-kylington-hockey-jersey/ . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - As promised, Danny Trevathan has snuffed the showboat in him after his humiliating gaffe in the NFL opener. He morphed into a standout linebacker in his second season and led the Broncos in tackles after his inauspicious debut in Denvers rout of the Ravens in September. Trevathan blamed excitement over his first career start for his premature celebration of a sure pick-6 of Joe Flacco when he flipped the football aside just before crossing the goal line. That decision left teammate Wesley Woodyard with an ankle injury and made Brandon Stokley the new Don Beebe. On the other hand, if Trevathan doesnt pull a Leon Lett, maybe Peyton Manning takes the rest of the night off and doesnt get a chance to make history with his seventh touchdown throw later on in Denvers 49-27 win. Trevathans miscalculation was reminiscent of Letts gaffe in the Super Bowl in 1993 when Dallas defensive lineman was returning a fumble for a score in the Cowboys 52-17 win over Buffalo. Beebe chased down a hotdogging Lett and knocked the ball loose just before he crossed the goal line. This time, as Woodyard casually bent down in the end zone to pick up the souvenir for Trevathan, who was celebrating a few feet away, an alert Stokley dived for the football and knocked it out of the back of the end zone. Instead of a touchdown, it was a touchback. Instead of hugs and high-fives, Trevathan got harangues from teammates and defensive co-ordinator Jack Del Rio, a former linebacker. "I promised myself I would never put my team in a place like that again," Trevathan said this week. "Ill make up for it. Ill do whatever Ive got to do. I promised those who were laughing at me, Im going to make them suffer. Im going to be here and grind it out, Im going to pick it off next time, do whatever Ive got to do to go ahead and get that off my back." Redemption came one month later in Dallas when Trevathan deked Tony Romo into throwing an interception at the Dallas 24 in the waning moments of a shootout, and it came just four days after he was carted off the practice field with a knee injury that at first had him fearing his playing days were over. Sam Bennett Jersey. . Trevathan briefly thought about jumping up and trying to score. Remembering the Ravens game, he decided to just stay down, allowing Manning to come on and run out the clock until Matt Praters field goal won it 51-48 as time expired. That was one of many big plays for Trevathan, a sixth-round pick from Kentucky in 2012 who led Denver this season with 124 tackles and has a dozen more in the playoffs, where hes helped hold the Chargers to 65 yards rushing the Patriots to 64. Hell be a big part of Denvers designs to throttle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch in the Super Bowl. And it all goes back to his big blunder in the opener. "Sometimes setbacks are setups for bigger things to come," coach John Fox said. "I think in his case, it was a learning experience." Trevathan worked his way into the starting lineup this summer when the Broncos moved Wesley Woodyard to middle linebacker and inserted Nate Irving on the strongside with star Von Miller having to sit out the first six games on a drug suspension. "Dannys got things that you cant coach. Hes got speed. Hes got instincts," linebackers coach Richard Smith said. "So, this gave us the opportunity to get more speed on the field." A shoulder stinger would eventually render Woodyard, a fellow Kentucky alum, a backup. "Even though hes not on the field, hes with me in my head all the time," Trevathan said. "Thats how Im going to carry him." Theres that maturity again, that growth that the Broncos believe will come in handy in the Super Bowl, where Trevathan can get the ultimate redemption. "Life is a game. Its ups and downs, highs and lows. But, you know, I like my lows and I like my highs because without my lows, I never know what my highs are," Trevathan said. "It was a rough, roller-coaster year but we pulled it together. Ive got a strong faith in God and Ive got a strong faith within my team. Were here now and weve just got to get this one more win." Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 20.08.18 08:00    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La carpe de sainte thorette Index du Forum -> Notre passion la pêche -> Racontez vos sessions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation